A point of order: the two post per day rule applies every single day.
You can miss a weigh in if you’re not near your normal scales, but default from the two post per day rule and you’re out. No second chances, no exceptions. I’m having to post from a camp site with no wifi, so you have to post from a camp site/on a boat/while you’re on fire. If that changes things and you’re not going for it then say now.
Okey dokey, quick round up:
I’ve broken these teams down chronologically so it’s fairer.
@admin - 5lbs+ - (group leader)
@MikeN - 7lbs
@ChevalierTialys - 8.8lbs
@mikesquestforfitness - 12lbs
@CosmicHerb70 - 9lbs
@howmanymiles - 38lbs, two marathons and a full human flag AKA 10lbs (group leader)
@jc247always - 6lbs
@Bear - 10lbs
@AlanManley - 8lbs
@TimW - 6lbs+
@Jaxom - 6lbs
@Rich - 8.8lbs
@EmmaShanahan (not posted yet but she signed up for this offline - she’s also volunteered to run a group)
@Antony_Barson - need to set your goal - how much are you going to lose over the next 30 days?
@CRS1965 - 10lbs +
I know a few more have said that they want to join, so I think we’ll hit 15 and have three MVFIA groups of five, which is brilliant.
To recap the rules:
- Clearly state your goals at the beginning of the 30 days
- Post in the private group thread at least twice a day, every day
- One of your posts must be your tracking (food, drink, exercise)
- Miss the two post minimum and you’re out - no excuses, no second chances
- At the end of the 30 days we review
- Weigh in - suggested frequency once a week but you might feel like doing it more/less.