Just registered what next?

Just registered for the league just wondering on what happens next, the email says to hit the link but that just takes me to a page to register again.

1 Like

Hi Elliot!

If you have setup the payment details then you should be hearing from the lead coach (if you haven’t already) who will assign you to a team and give you all necessary details. The only hold up would be if all teams have been filled and there is a waiting list. You should receive and e-mail either way.

I look forward to seeing you on the pitch and scales!

I’m in the same boat, only just registered today but looking forward to get going.

I’m hoping there’s not much of a waiting list, if any.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have sent you an e-mail, once you have replied, we should be able to get you up and running, figuratively and literally!

Hi. Just registered and recieved email regarding the waiting list.
Is there anyway of seeing how many people or waiting etc to see if its worthwile lookimg at other options ??
Thanks

1 Like

Hi David,

I’m the lead coach of the Glasgow league. Welcome! Good to see you are keen to get started.

We will be able to get you going fairly swiftly as there are slots available in the league. I will send you over an email which you will need to reply to before we can get you set up properly.

Edit: Assuming of course you are looking to join the Glasgow league as this is a Glasgow tagged thread.

Sorry john. Just noticed its a glasgow thread. Was actually interested in the leeds league

1 Like

No worries.

All the best and hope you hit the ground running in Leeds!

Hi i too have just joined in cambridge, and am looking to start in the next league in june, when will i be conracted and how…??

1 Like

Hi Mark,

You should receive an email from your local coach when a space is free (there may be a waiting list) with more information.

All the best.

Hi john i have just signed up to join the glasgow league yesterday paid my registration etc but noticed the league games started today am i too late joining this season? Does that mean i need to wait until the next season to start? Also the link i was sent for the WhatsApp group isnt working

1 Like

Hi there Robert!

It is never too late to get going, you will just be a week or two behind the other guys who joined at registration. I have sent you an e-mail and after you have replied, I’ll get more information sent over to you.

Hope you’re well!

1 Like

I’ve just registered and was wondering how long it takes to get started. Not in the best physical condition of my life but decided to get back in some shape as been referred to NHS weight management service and got a shock when I went to the consultation I was up at 29 stone got to 26 stone in 10 weeks with a change of diet alone. Now to get over the fitness issue.

1 Like

Hi Kenneth!

I’m John, the lead coach in Glasgow. I can get you assigned to a team tomorrow morning/afternoon so you’d be ready to go this coming Sunday. Keep an eye on your e-mails as all the information will be there.

Well done on dropping 3 stone so far, that’s fantastic! Getting the first bit off can be the hardest. It’s great to have you aboard and I look forward to both meeting you and seeing you progress down the scales.