Makes me very sad people still get away with sh*t like this

Scary and very depressing to think people would be taken in by such a scam, all that money!!

Two women who sold fake diet pills and cancer treatments have been ordered to repay more than £820,000.

Helen Buchan, 52, and Carol Wiseman, 50, were directors of the Aberdeenshire firm Secret Diet Drops.

The women from Fraserburgh had previously admitted breaking consumer protection and trading regulations.

A confiscation order has been granted under proceeds of crime legislation for £528,505 against Buchan and £298,316 against Wiseman.

They were given six months to pay the order at Peterhead Sheriff Court.

The court had previously heard that Aberdeenshire Council’s trading standards department had received a number of complaints against the company during 2012 and 2013.

They had claimed Secret Diet Drops would assist weight loss and their “Apple Cider Vinegar” would kill cancer cells.

In 2016, Secret Diet Drops was fined £9,000 and Wiseman and Buchan were each sentenced to a community payback order, with a condition to carry out 180 hours of unpaid work.

The other day, in the actual CHEMIST i seen this thingy that apparently for loadsa money no doubt u can get ur DNA scanned 2 figure out why ur not loosing weight or some sh!t. I cant belive a chemist is selling this makin it seem legit. I mean it mite not b actually dangerous but its just bollox if u ask me liek

Its sick! Everything I do in life is to fight against disgusting scammers like these