Man v Fat Canning S2 Intro Week!

WELCOME to the new and WELCOME BACK to the returning!

Thanks to everyone who came to the opening night of the new season to get your initial weigh-ins, meet your new teammates and have a bit of fun in some scratch matches! Went nice and smooth with no hiccups so well done everyone! Congratulations to you all in taking either the first steps towards achieving your goals, or if you’re returning, continuing in those steps you started last season!

WHAT NOW?

So now the fun begins, you would’ve all met your teammates and gotten a taste of what the games and fixturing are like and next week get to play for points! The fixtures and ladder can be found via the link here: https://www.manvfatsoccer.com.au/canning

Don’t forget to also fill out your food diaries and start working towards those weight loss goals by making changes to your diet, eliminating those foods that may be causing harm to your waist line. It takes 28 days to form a habit, or to break one, so starting the season off right and smashing this first month in MvF will be a key contributor to making sure the progress you make during this program is able to stay for the long run!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

There are many ways to kick start the healthy eating and exercise, one is to ask for help, which there is no shame in doing, that’s what I am here for! If you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to flick me an email at joshuathomas94@hotmail.com and I will always try to get back to you with an answer as quick as I can. Or alternatively chat to me on the nights! There are also apps which can help you keep track of your diet and calorie intake, one I find very useful and user friendly is “myfitnesspal”, which is free through both android and apple stores.

I have also managed to get you all deals at the Cannington Leisureplex gym! Which is situated directly in front of the sports courts which we play our games on. All of you are eligible to a free 10 day pass to check the gym out or group classes to see if it’s something you want to add to your routine and get some extra exercise in. I also managed to organise a deal in which if you refer a friend to the Man v Fat canning program, you get a month (30 days) free gym membership! This deal will start from Monday the 9th September and only be valid once per person. So if you do refer someone from now and they sign up to the canning league, let me know!!

SEASON GOALS

My goal I want to set for this season is to lose over 200kgs again, last season saw 207kgs lost in a massive effort from everyone who participated in the first season of MvF canning. I want to be able to hit that target again and hopefully smash it and get closer to 250kgs!!

As always, any questions at all don’t hesitate to flick an email. Have an awesome weekend and Ill see you all next Wednesday.

Coach Josh