MAN v FAT Football Aylesbury League

aylesbury

Welcome MAN v FAT Footballers,

Thank you for registering for the MAN v FAT Football Aylesbury League this page will serve as a great place to meet your future team mates (and opposition) as well as keep up-to-date with all news and updates relevant to your league.

Your league details are:

League Name: Aylesbury
Registration Location: The Mandeville School, Ellen Road, HP21 8ES
Registration Date/Time:
League Venue Details: The Mandeville School, Ellen Road, HP21 8ES
League Start Date/Time:

All of these details and the latest information about your league (including photos, videos, scores, stats and more) can be found on your league homepage, which you can find here www.MANvFATFootball.org/Aylesbury
Some other places that you might want to take a look at are our MAN v FAT Shop for all of your official league merchandise - shop

The MAN v FAT website is also rammed with information, motivation, recipes, funny stuff and advice and you can find that here - MAN v FAT

You’ll also notice the Amazing Loser section and you should know that all of the Amazing Losers we profile are members of this forum so you can message them directly to ask for more information. It forms the largest social network of men supporting each other’s weight loss anywhere on the web, and it’s a massive support for your own weight loss journey.

If you haven’t yet signed up for your pre-season emails then these will take you through a number of useful elements - Subscribe

Don’t forget too to register your own unique referral URL which you can do here - this means that you can share that URL and we track all sign ups. So you get paid £5 for everyone who joins through your link. The person you refer also gets 50% off their registration - it’s the ultimate win-win.

If you have any questions please feel free to browse our MAN v FAT Football FAQ. If you still can’t find the answers your looking for then feel free to ask us below and we will get back to you.

I would also strongly recommend having a good look around the forum as it is jam-packed with great info, expert advice and tips to help you get going and be successful. Here is a great place to start - the ultimate new user post. You should also know that you can get advice from PTs and dietitians directly on this forum by visiting the Ask a PT Anything and Ask a Qualified Dietician anything threads. If you want to know how to do something on the forum such as upload an image or insert a video then check out the Forum FAQ

Finally be sure to introduce yourself by replying below so you can get to know your fellow league members. You will find plenty of chaps in the same situation as yourself all looking to come together to lose weight, get healthy and get back to enjoying football again.

I look forward to welcoming you at registration.

Ben Gallon
MAN v FAT League Administrator

Thanks Ben
Looking forward to getting the boots back on although not sure the knees are, have you got a planned start date for the Aylesbury league

Hi

Decided to sign up yesterday, need to shift them pounds/stones :slight_smile:

Anybody else out there registered for the Aylesbury group yet?

Yep i am in and weighting to shed the pounds

Hi.

Was just wondering when the Aylesbury league could be starting?! Looking forward to getting back playing football again!

any news on this league

still no news on this league. Not sure if any of you guys have noticed but there’s a free league starting in Bicester. I’ll be contacting Admins to see if this one looks like it’ll be starting anytime soon with the possibility of moving my registration there instead. Could be a way of getting playing sooner rather than waiting for this league to kick off.

I emailed the admin team last week for an update on this league and they advised that we are still 5 people short from being in a position to get the league going, but are hoping for a September start.

As per my previous post, there is a league starting in Bicester which will be a free league and they are still taking registrations for this. you need to put down an OX postcode as your address though. This league will be starting in the next few weeks if people are wanting to get going on playing again. One benefit of joining this league is that you will get a 20% discount on the Aylesbury league when it finally gets going.

Thanks Andy for the advice may wait till September but the lack of information from the Admin is disappointing

Just signed up for this league already playing in the Slough league any more info on when it’s going to be staring?

don’t supposed anyone out there has any news on this league

Aylesbury are still 5 short of the 30 required to get the ball rolling so to speak on this league.

Best thing to do is take a look at

Hey the Bicester league are looking for players if anyone is still interested in playing??

this league doesn’t look like its going to be starting for a while yet so just let me know!!

Just seen on TV and would like the Aylesbury League to reach it’s numbers