MAN v FAT Football Kidderminster League

Hi everyone, so I’ve been drafted in to the blues for the end of the season. See you all tomorrow night. Graeme

Hi all

Just registered and had welcome email for the Kidderminster league. Am I in a waiting list? What do I do from here?

Cheers

Tom

1 Like

Hi Tom, your probably on the waiting list.
The new season just kicked off this week and Dale Evans is the “coach” who will most likely be in touch etc… but by all means pop over on a Monday and watch a game or two and see Dale face to face too.
Good luck :+1:t4:

Hi there.

I have just this moment signed up. It looks like a really good thing and exactly what I both need and enjoy.

I am however a little confused. Apart from receiving emails full of links to all sorts of things, I am not sure what to do next.

I would be really grateful if someone could do me a favour and give me a short cut through all this, no doubt useful, information and let me know…

Where do I go, when do I go there and what should I expect.

Thanks, Dave

Alright lads,

Just signed up myself, on the waiting list (no issue), but it does say on the main page that registrations are coming up on the 24th June, is that something I need to turn up for - as i signed up online?

Also, it says first game is on the 1st July, then new season is in october, assuming this means the current league starts on the 1st, which could mean having to wait until october (assuming no dropouts)?

Either way, I assume the coach should advise by email in due course?

Cheers

Hi,
Dale (coach) should be in touch but I would think turn up on Monday and should get you in ASAP :+1:t4:
Enjoy

There’s normally a steady turnaround on players with a few joining / leaving each season. I think there may even be a spot or two now in all honesty. Dale will get in contact with you but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re dropped straight in.