MAN v FAT Football Lambeth League

lambeth

Welcome MAN v FAT Footballers,

Thank you for registering for the MAN v FAT Football Lambeth League this page will serve as a great place to meet your future team mates (and opposition) as well as keep up-to-date with all news and updates relevant to your league.

Your league details are:

League Name: FREE places Available Lambeth

Registration Location: Brixton Recreation, London, SW9 8QQ

Registration Date/Time: 7th September 8pm

League Venue Details: Ferndale Community Sport Centre

League Start Date/Time: 14/09/2018 8-10pm

All of these details and the latest information about your league (including photos, videos, scores, stats and more) can be found on your league homepage, which you can find here www.MANvFATFootball.org/Lambeth

Some other places that you might want to take a look at are our MAN v FAT Shop for all of your official league merchandise - shop

The MAN v FAT website is also rammed with information, motivation, recipes, funny stuff and advice and you can find that here - MAN v FAT

You’ll also notice the Amazing Loser section and you should know that all of the Amazing Losers we profile are members of this forum so you can message them directly to ask for more information. It forms the largest social network of men supporting each other’s weight loss anywhere on the web, and it’s a massive support for your own weight loss journey.

If you haven’t yet signed up for your pre-season emails then these will take you through a number of useful elements - Subscribe

Don’t forget too to register your own unique referral URL which you can do here - this means that you can share that URL and we track all sign ups. So you get paid £5 for everyone who joins through your link. The person you refer also gets 50% off their registration - it’s the ultimate win-win.

If you have any questions please feel free to browse our MAN v FAT Football FAQ. If you still can’t find the answers your looking for then feel free to ask us below and we will get back to you.

I would also strongly recommend having a good look around the forum as it is jam-packed with great info, expert advice and tips to help you get going and be successful. Here is a great place to start - the ultimate new user post. You should also know that you can get advice from PTs and dietitians directly on this forum by visiting the Ask a PT Anything and Ask a Qualified Dietician anything threads. If you want to know how to do something on the forum such as upload an image or insert a video then check out the Forum FAQ

Finally be sure to introduce yourself by replying below so you can get to know your fellow league members. You will find plenty of chaps in the same situation as yourself all looking to come together to lose weight, get healthy and get back to enjoying football again.

We look forward to welcoming you at registration.

Ben Gallon

MAN v FAT League Manager

Is this still going ahead?

Just signed up. Hoping they’ve got enough to run the league. Sounds like it’ll be a laugh and hopefully help shed some timber along the way!

Looking forward to getting going. Hoping for a bit of a laugh and lose some weight!

@Hollywood Hi, is this still going ahead? Haven’t received any emails or other correspondence with instructions for the sign-up this Friday.

Thanks.

@Hollywood As others have already asked, can you confirm if this is going ahead? I am away at a wedding this weekend and am currently putting off booking travel until I know if I need to be at registration on Friday night or not. Please respond.
Thanks.

Is this still going ahead??

Got an email this evening. Looks like it’s going ahead. 8pm Friday at Brixton Rec. Nice!

I’ve just signed up, I can’t come this Friday, but should I just turn up next week?

Morning guys

If anybody from this league reads this please share it with the rest of the league.

It was a pleasure to take the trip south of the river last night to cover week 13 Semi finals week for you guys!

What a lovely bunch of lads with some great progress stories to match.

To whoever makes it into next weeks finals after the weight loss results are added to the pitch ones I wish you all the best of luck & remember this is the sort of league where losers win & winners lose!

Although I missed the first game it sounded like a real Christmas Cracker & 5 a side too! A real eye opener for the new guys I’m sure.
That was some comeback from the Blues in the second half after Greens dominated the first half will it be enough to get the blues to the final next week?

Until we meet again somewhere someday Cheerios for now!!

You’re friendly Stand in Coach.

Doug