MAN v FAT Football Middlesbrough

middlesbrough

Welcome MAN v FAT Footballers,

Thank you for registering for the MAN v FAT Football Middlesbrough League this page will serve as a great place to meet your future team mates (and opposition) as well as keep up-to-date with all news and updates relevant to your league.

Your league details are:

League Name: Middlesbrough

Registration Location: MFC Foundation, Herlingshaw Centre, TS6 9AE

Registration Start Date/Time: 10.09.2018 @ 19:00

League Venue Details: MFC Foundation, Herlingshaw Centre, TS6 9AE

League Start Date/Time: 17.09.2018 @ 19:00

All of these details and the latest information about your league (including photos, videos, scores, stats and more) can be found on your league homepage, which you can find here https://www.manvfatfootball.org/middlesbrough

Some other places that you might want to take a look at are our MAN v FAT Shop for all of your official league merchandise https://shop.manvfat.com

The MAN v FAT website is also rammed with information, motivation, recipes, funny stuff and advice and you can find that here - MAN v FAT

You’ll also notice the Amazing Loser section and you should know that all of the Amazing Losers we profile are members of this forum so you can message them directly to ask for more information. It forms the largest social network of men supporting each other’s weight loss anywhere on the web, and it’s a massive support for your own weight loss journey.

If you haven’t yet signed up for your pre-season emails then these will take you through a number of useful elements - Subscribe

Don’t forget too to register your own unique referral URL which you can do here - this means that you can share that URL and we track all sign ups. So you get paid £5 for everyone who joins through your link. The person you refer also gets 50% off their registration - it’s the ultimate win-win.

If you have any questions please feel free to browse our MAN v FAT Football FAQ. If you still can’t find the answers your looking for then feel free to ask us below and we will get back to you.

I would also strongly recommend having a good look around the forum as it is jam-packed with great info, expert advice and tips to help you get going and be successful. Here is a great place to start - the ultimate new user post. You should also know that you can get advice from PTs and dietitians directly on this forum by visiting the Ask a PT Anything and Ask a Qualified Dietician anything threads. If you want to know how to do something on the forum such as upload an image or insert a video then check out the Forum FAQ

Finally be sure to introduce yourself by replying below so you can get to know your fellow league members. You will find plenty of chaps in the same situation as yourself all looking to come together to lose weight, get healthy and get back to enjoying football again.

I look forward to welcoming you at registration

New player in Middlesbrough

Hi Guys,
I have just jumped on board looking forward to it.
See you all at registration.

Hi I have just joined Middlesbrough what do I do next just come along on Monday

Yep go along on Monday the 10th to the registration session and you will get more details on the night. You should however get some details via email too :slight_smile:

Thanks mate

I will see you lot on the 10th. I haven’t offically signed up but plan to sign up at the registration event.

How will this work as a league as there doesn’t seem to be many people signed up to make a team never mind a league

I’ve just signed back up for this league. There’s also a few more guys on a different post so probably enough for at least two teams

See you there at 7pm

Just signed up to this. Do we just turn up next Monday to register ? Do we need to take anything next week ?

If you have a read of the What is MAN v FAT Football FAQ? that will answer your questions around the registration night. Cheers

Morning Dan,

There are 50 guys signed up to the league so far. I will be sending out the WhatsApp link a little later today and you will get to speak to everyone that is signed up and how you can help us promote it to enable us to engage as many people as possible.

Cheers

What kit will we need? Mainly, what type of boots for the surface?
Cheers

The surface is astro turf, so any non metal boots should be fine. All will be covered during registration. Shin pads are a must along with a coloured top - you will be informed of the colour in the coming days.

Hey, has the WhatsApp link been sent yet? Just signed up thats all!

Just sent the link to new sign ups now.

Cheers

Hi I joined the Hartlepool league but it doesn’t start till January 2019, can you join this league as well?

Yeah, you are more than welcome to - I will drop you an email and we will get it sorted out for you

Hi Karl. I don’t think I’ve been sent a link for the WhatsApp group. I signed up last year so don’t know if it was sent out a long time ago or not

Just PM’d you