MAN v FAT Football Oldham League

oldham

Welcome MAN v FAT Footballers,

Thank you for registering for the MAN v FAT Football Oldham League this page will serve as a great place to meet your future team mates (and opposition) as well as keep up-to-date with all news and updates relevant to your league.

Your league details are:

League Name: Oldham

Registration Location: Oldham Athletic FC, Boundary Park, Furtherwood Road, Oldham, OL1 2PA

Registration Start Date/Time: 24.04.2018 @ 6pm

League Venue Details: The Honeywell Centre, Hadfield Street, Hathershaw, Oldham, OL8 3BP

League Start Date/Time: 01.05.2018 @ 6pm

All of these details and the latest information about your league (including photos, videos, scores, stats and more) can be found on your league homepage, which you can find here: https://www.manvfatfootball.org/oldham

Some other places that you might want to take a look at are our MAN v FAT Shop for all of your official league merchandise - shop1

The MAN v FAT website is also rammed with information, motivation, recipes, funny stuff and advice and you can find that here - MAN v FAT12

You’ll also notice the Amazing Loser1 section and you should know that all of the Amazing Losers we profile are members of this forum so you can message them directly to ask for more information. It forms the largest social network of men supporting each other’s weight loss anywhere on the web, and it’s a massive support for your own weight loss journey.

If you haven’t yet signed up for your pre-season emails then these will take you through a number of useful elements - Subscribe13

Don’t forget too to register your own unique referral URL which you can do here1 - this means that you can share that URL and we track all sign ups. So you get paid £5 for everyone who joins through your link. The person you refer also gets 50% off their registration - it’s the ultimate win-win.

If you have any questions please feel free to browse our MAN v FAT Football FAQ. If you still can’t find the answers your looking for then feel free to ask us below and we will get back to you.

I would also strongly recommend having a good look around the forum as it is jam-packed with great info, expert advice and tips to help you get going and be successful. Here is a great place to start - the ultimate new user post. You should also know that you can get advice from PTs and dietitians directly on this forum by visiting the Ask a PT Anything and Ask a Qualified Dietician anything threads. If you want to know how to do something on the forum such as upload an image or insert a video then check out the Forum FAQ1

Finally be sure to introduce yourself by replying below so you can get to know your fellow league members. You will find plenty of chaps in the same situation as yourself all looking to come together to lose weight, get healthy and get back to enjoying football again.

I look forward to welcoming you at registration

Just joined the oldham free league anybody know what i do next?

Hi

Looking forward to getting started will be great to be playing football again.
Just a quick question the registration falls on the same night as the Rochdale v Oldham game is there any way we can register another evening or earlier that night.

You will be able to register the following week. Ideally it would be on 17th but appreciate people have plans already. We will let you know your team details a day or so after the registration date, so you will know what colour top to wear and what time to attend for your game. You will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your Kick Off so the coach has enough time to take your measurements.

Cheers

Hi everyone,
I am away until the 18th so will be registering on the 24th if that’s ok?
looking forward to getting healthy again.
regards
Das

Looking forward to loosing weight n having a kickabout again :+1:

Hi everyone, looking forward to loosing a bit of weight and having a kick about.
See you on the 17th.

Hi fellas looking forward to the 24 april to get started play football again and loose weight . I go on holiday on the 26th for a week so hope i dont add any on lol .

Hi, I’ve just joined the manchester league but there is a waiting list. Would I be able to transfer from that to the Oldham league? If so, how?
Many thanks
Carl

Drop me an email on karl@manvfat.com and I can sort it for you.
Cheers

Hi Das, No problem - see the above response. Cheers

Just sent over now mate :+1:t3:

Hi All

Please keep your eyes peeled on your emails over the next few days for information regarding the first weigh in session.

Looking forward to meeting you all and assisting in your weight loss.

Regards

Rob

Hey everyone

All signed up and looking forward to be 17th!

Afternoon Gents,

Hopefully you would have received the email about the registration evening, but please see the below to make sure…

Due to a large number of players contacting us to inform us of their absence from the proposed registration night on April 17th, it has been decided to postpone the registration for a week. This is not the norm, however we understand the importance of the Oldham Athletic V Rochdale fixture. It will also leave the coach under quite a bit of pressure on the first game week to take all of your measurements.

The registration night will now take pace on April 24th at Boundary Park starting at 6pm, this will be finished in time for yourselves to watch the Oldham Athletic V Southend game. Tickets are being provided free of charge (by Oldham Athletic Community Trust) to those of you who don’t have a match ticket already. When you arrive at Boundary park on April 24th please report outside the O2 suite which is left of the main entrance to the ground. You will be met by myself and Robert Curran from Oldham Athletic Community Trust.

Please take note of the parking signs outside the ground and do not park on the street as it will result in a parking ticket

This will now mean the league fixtures will start on May 1st at the Honeywell centre.

In addition to the above, we would like to make you aware of a pretty exciting opportunity… To play on the pitch at Boundary Park! This event will take place on Thursday May 3rd between 7pm - 9pm. More info in the coming weeks will be revealed about this, but for now put the time/date in your diary!

All signed up looking forward to it starting

Hi I’ve just registered with the website and wondering when I can come to register in person and when I can start with a team?

Danny

Hi Danny,

Welcome aboard.

Your coach Rob Curran will be in touch to let you know the team you will be in along with all of the other info you need to know.

Cheers

Hi

I’ve just joined and am wondering what my next step is?

Hi, I have joined at the same time as a friend. is there any way we can make sure we are on the same team?

thanks

Michael

Welcome aboard.

Your coach Rob Curran will be in touch very soon to confirm what team you will be playing for along with colour etc.

Cheers