MAN v FAT Football Strood League

strood

Welcome MAN v FAT Footballers,

Thank you for registering for the MAN v FAT Football Strood League this page will serve as a great place to meet your future team mates (and opposition) as well as keep up-to-date with all news and updates relevant to your league.

Your league details are:

League Name: Strood

Registration Location: Strood Sports Centre, Strood, ME2 3JQ

Registration Date/Time: 03/09/2018 19:00

League Venue Details: Strood Sports Centre, Strood, ME2 3JQ

League Start Date/Time: 10/09/2018 19:00

All of these details and the latest information about your league (including photos, videos, scores, stats and more) can be found on your league homepage, which you can find here www.MANvFATFootball.org/strood

Some other places that you might want to take a look at are our MAN v FAT Shop for all of your official league merchandise - shop

The MAN v FAT website is also rammed with information, motivation, recipes, funny stuff and advice and you can find that here - MAN v FAT

You’ll also notice the Amazing Loser section and you should know that all of the Amazing Losers we profile are members of this forum so you can message them directly to ask for more information. It forms the largest social network of men supporting each other’s weight loss anywhere on the web, and it’s a massive support for your own weight loss journey.

If you haven’t yet signed up for your pre-season emails then these will take you through a number of useful elements - Subscribe

Don’t forget too to register your own unique referral URL which you can do here - this means that you can share that URL and we track all sign ups. So you get paid £5 for everyone who joins through your link. The person you refer also gets 50% off their registration - it’s the ultimate win-win.

If you have any questions please feel free to browse our MAN v FAT Football FAQ. If you still can’t find the answers your looking for then feel free to ask us below and we will get back to you.

I would also strongly recommend having a good look around the forum as it is jam-packed with great info, expert advice and tips to help you get going and be successful. Here is a great place to start - the ultimate new user post. You should also know that you can get advice from PTs and dietitians directly on this forum by visiting the Ask a PT Anything and Ask a Qualified Dietician anything threads. If you want to know how to do something on the forum such as upload an image or insert a video then check out the Forum FAQ

Finally be sure to introduce yourself by replying below so you can get to know your fellow league members. You will find plenty of chaps in the same situation as yourself all looking to come together to lose weight, get healthy and get back to enjoying football again.

We look forward to welcoming you at registration.

Ben Gallon

MAN v FAT League Manager

Strood league

Hi all I want to join but I noticed the strood league started in September, does that mean I would have to wait for a new season?

Not normally, there are 5 weeks left of their current season it seems, then there is a short gap of a couple of weeks & then I presume it all starts again.

Assuming there are empty spaces for players still, their coach will no doubt be in touch soon enough, so keep an eye on your emails.

also interested in joining league. Further to comment about do you mean there will be another registration time in a few weeks?

Yep, every season there is a new registration night, so feel free to sign up.

I am not part of that league, although I was born nearby in Dartford, I live in Newcastle upon Tyne these days…