Man v Fat Vic Park - Week 11: Start Strong, Finish Stronger!

We are down to our last three games, how crazy is that?! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, it’s been an awesome season of football and weight loss so far! As the title suggests, we’ve started the season strong and we will finish it even stronger!

I’m really loving the team talk and team encouragement from each team as they head into the game and after game going into the next week. It’s important for every player to be on the same page and you’ll be surprised how much of a difference it can make once the team has a common goal and a common drive towards weight loss!

Weight Loss Tips This week’s article is about rewarding yourself after a really productive session/week of weight loss. I often hear “Oh yeah, I had a good couple of days of restraining myself from this, so I’m going to reward myself with that”. While I like the determination and the self-motivation, we need to make sure we are regulating our rewards appropriately! I am particularly guilty about this…I mean how can you resist Bubble Tea right??? Please check this out if you can spare a couple of minutes!

Weight Loss

Current standings are as such. While the Bull Dozers (Yellow) have been dominant throughout the entire season with regards to weight loss, it’s worth highlighting that Distant Waterways (Red) has turned their fortunes around after a disastrous start for them. So it’ll be an interesting race to the finish for these two teams but let’s not forget about the rest as well! Let’s keep it up boys!

Hatrick Heroes
Please join me in congratulating…

• 1 2 Many Darryls (White) - Darryl Cook.

• Bull Dozers (Yellow) - Darian Wee.

• Black Sabbath F.C. (Black) - Joshua Lind, Chris Kelly, Rob Walsh.

**End Of Year Extravaganza :partying_face: ** For those who were dying to see me unleash my inner-Ronaldo&Messi, this is the time! I’ll be playing in the Man V Fat staff team and we’re hoping to face some of the very best from the Vic Park League! Just to recap the details:

• WHEN - 18th of December, 6.15pm to 7.45pm (TBC)
  • WHERE - UWA Riley Oval
  • WHY - Social games, Mark Lee (former Perth Glory player) will be present at the event, see Darryl’s skills, what other reasons do you need???
  • HOW - sign your team of 6 up by emailing the names to australia@manvfat.com and our Coordinator, Brian, will be in touch. Please make sure all blokes are able to commit as pulling a team out will mess up the roster and it’ll be an administrative nightmare!

A short post this week boys, but I’ll be giving you all a couple of updates next week so stay tuned! Have a great weekend ahead and see you guys next Tuesday for Match Night Week 12!!

Regards,
Coach Darryl