Man V Fat Vic Park - Week 2: Let's Keep It Going!

What a great night of soccer and a great week of weight loss! Really proud and happy of the progress thus far, we are making conscious steps towards a healthy weight slowly but surely! I know some of you had a rough week after recovering from Week 1’s match night as well as other factors in your life, but keep it going, I’m always here to support you whenever I can!

The dog ate my homework…:grimacing: 95% of you brought your handbooks in during the weigh-in, but a large number of you did not manage to fill in the details of your diet throughout the week. I appreciate the effort, but can I please appeal to every one to at least fill in something for me to look at. It can be something very brief and that would be a great start. I was pretty lenient with this the past two weeks but I’ll be stepping it up for the next couple of weeks so I hope you do too! It would be such a shame that you succeeded in losing weight but it does not get recognised to your team’s collective effort.

Weight Loss!

After two weeks into the season, massive congratulations to the Yellow Team, a.k.a Bull Dozers, for topping the charts in terms of weight loss, but I’m sure the Green Team, a.k.a Green Machine, have the bragging rights in terms of goals scored after last night’s triumph. Let’s keep it going and next week we will see even more weight loss hey!

That’s all I have for this week, nice and short! I look forward to seeing you guys next week!

Cheers,
Coach Darryl