Man V Fat Vic Park - Week 3: An Apple A Day Goes A Long Way!

What a display of skills and teamwork this week! Saw some great goals and not to mention, great saves as well! As usual, always a pleasure watching you lads compete at the sidelines but just keep in mind that this is a friendly competition, everyone’s here for a common goal!

What’s a handbook? :thinking: A big thank you for those that have been consistently recording your meal plans and diet throughout the week. I’m really amazed and inspired by the dedication you guys display in your food consumption as I know it’s not easy making changes like these. There is still a couple of you that have not been doing so and some who have not completed a single entry so far. Week4 up ahead, let’s try to get on top of things lads! It does not have to be so detailed (although the more information there are on it, I’m able to have a clearer picture and advise accordingly). So please, I hope to see an improvement in terms of weekly logbook entries.

Don’t be too hard on yourselves! Nobody said that losing weight is going to be easy nor consistent. In an ideal world, we would be shredding fats as and when we want to but sadly, it’s a harsh world we’re living in hey! Don’t be too disheartened if your diet plan is not working out at the moment or whatever methods that you’re trying on is not result-friendly, sometimes it just means that it takes more time than you know it. My advise is keep at it, keep detailing all these statistics and let me have a look at it when you can. I had a few interesting conversations with players this week about weight loss and the biggest takeaway that I got and would like share with you guys is that these things take time. Don’t be disheartened, just keep at it!

Weight Loss!

Superb weight loss effort from the whole Man V Fat Vic Park League but a massive shoutout to the Yellow team for a combined effort of 36.20kg weight loss after just 3 weeks!

Hatrick Heroes! Our first time unveiling the hatrick heroes, here are the players…

• 1 2 Many Darryls (White) - Darryl Cook, Ben Foran.

• Bull Dozers (Yellow) - Adam Uren, Zeeshan Awan.

• Code Blue (Blue) - Marcelle Weber.

• Black Sabbath (Black) - Chris Kelly.

• Green Machine (Green) - Alex Gvozden, Adam Lippitt, Craig Myatt.

Good job guys! I hope you boys build on this and continue this legendary streak!

5% Weigh Loss + Hatrick Heroes! Again, an honorary mentions to those that scored a hatrick and impressively loss 5% of their weight since the weigh-in night! Here are the players…

• David Ashley (1 2 Many Darryls [White]).

• Charlie Gidaszewski (Bull Dozers [Yellow]).

• Michael McEwan (Bull Dozers [Yellow]).

• Darian Wee (Bull Dozers [Yellow]).

• Matthew Drew (Green Machine [Green]).

Well done again guys! Awesome stuff and I hope you can share with everyone your own individual methods of losing weight at some stage with the others but it’s definitely an impressive effort from you guys!

That’s all I have for this week, I look forward to seeing you guys next week!

Cheers,
Coach Darryl