Man V Fat Vic Park - Week 5: There is no "I" in Team

Another awesome night of football coupled with some outstanding display of individual skills and screamers. Overall, I was really happy with how the games went, thanks to every one that came down to not only play for your team’s game but also offering to fill in numbers for other teams.

I forgot me book! :persevere: Yet another constant reminder to always keep updating your booklet. I know it can be a pain sometimes but it’s actually for your OWN benefit if you do as no one else really gains from this. With the logbook, myself and potentially a nutritionist can have a look at them and advise you guys accordingly. Without it, an accurate prescription might be a little tough on our end.

Teamwork makes the dream work! A massive massive shoutout to players that have taken on extra roles as substitutes for other teams. I really like how some players step up when called upon. I love the camaraderie and I hope this continues on for a long time to come.

Weight Loss!

Here are the current weight loss values for each team! Solid effort lads. We hit a new low last week with the long weekend and 80% of you actually gaining weight (instead of losing weight) which was shocking to be honest but such is life so I’m glad that this week there are more weight loss recorded.

Hatrick Heroes! I made an honest mistake by not giving credit when it’s due. Last week, we actually had a few honourable hatrick heroes that ought to be mentioned so apologies for that.

• Bulldozers (Yellow) - Ben Adams, Morgan McLaren.

• Code Blue (Blue) - Chris Bird, Greg O’Donohue.

• Distant Waterways (Red) - Alex Lewin, Nishanth Kumar, Steve Tate.

• Green Machine (Green) - Matt Thompson, Stefan Golicki.

Well done to the hatrick heroes mentioned. This was for last week, Week 4. This week, after keying in the data that I’ve got last night, we have some hatrick heroes that emerged as well!

• 1 2 Many Darryls (White) - Sam Laybutt.

• Black Sabbath FC (Black) - Dinesh Pereira, Paul Mason, Scott Rose.

• Bulldozers (Yellow) - Siggy Ingolfsson.

Well done boys! Let’s try to encourage one another to keep pushing and keep being mindful with what we consume and how much we engage in physical activity.

That’s all from me for now. I look forward to seeing everyone next week for Match Night Week 6. Have a great week ahead!

Regards,
Coach Darryl