MANvFAT Rockingham - Week 10

Hey Guys,

Congrats on another great week, both on and off of the pitch. So after being with you guys for the last 3 weeks now I wanted to share a few pointers with you and highlight areas that some people may need home help with.

MANvFAT Book
So everyone should now have a book, if you dont please shoot me a message and I can sort one out for you. So the one thing I noticed is all of the people consistent in losing weight are the ones that take the time to fill in their books each week. Filling in your book is a great way to stay accountable and track your food intake for the week. Please guys make an effort to fill in your books each week.

What should I be eating?
Keto? Paleo? Plant based? This is probably the most asked question around fat loss. The best diet is going to be the one you are most compliant/consistent with. Keeping the amount of food you eat in check and keeping yourself accountable are both going to be key factors in successful fat loss.

Am I doing enough exercise?
This is another FAQ in regards to fat loss. So to put it simply, Fat loss is going to be 80% nutrition 20% exercise and 100% determination! So getting your nutrition in check is the most important thing to start out with, then any exercise is going to be a bonus.

I really hope that this helps guys, What i am trying to do is have a selection of workouts for you to try and hopefully use them for a bit of guidance, just know you are not alone in this! I am here to help you all reach your healthy BMI and stay there.

If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to get in touch with me and we can see what we can do to help you.
I am looking forward to working more with you all and seeing you get the results you deserve!

Coach Cliff