MvF Bunbury WA S1 W8 20201

Have to say I’m really enjoying this.
Not just playing but seeing the games being more competitive (in a good way), everyone moving better, running longer and fitness in general getting better each week. Not to mention the physical changes I see from the weight loss.
Really inspiring Fellas keep it up and thank you.

With 4 weeks remaining I think this is a perfect time to reset and double down on your goals, especially if you have felt motivation falling off a bit.

The key to setting weight loss goals is to follow the standard of goal setting, which means it needs to be SMART. A SMART goal stands for the following characteristics:

• Specific : Be clear about your intention by putting some numbers and details into your goal.
  • Measurable : How will you keep track of your progress? Will you measure body weight, waist circumference, BMI, or exercise performance?
  • Attainable : Do you have the time, resources, and motivation to reach your goal?
  • Realistic : It’s OK to set an ambitious goal as long as it’s possible and within reach.
  • Time-bound : Set a deadline for your goal. Break it up into shorter-term milestones to stay on track for the long haul.

If you are a way off your original target its ok. Maybe you can get there by breaking down your weekly goals and focusing on them. Or if you have to set a lower more realistic target do it, its ok its still weight loss and your moving in the right direction.
Be realistic and not too hard on yourself.
The main thing to remember is that sustainable weight loss takes time.

J