One week to go, and we’ve picked up the pace from last week with the league weight loss sitting at a massive 360kg, we’re not too far from hitting the 400kg mark by the end of the season – an unbelievable effort all round! A huge shout out to our latest inductees to the 5% club —Chris Bye (Beerelonas), and Daniel B (Fatburn). It’s terrific to see these accomplishments in the last few weeks of the league – it shows a great level of commitment, and shows that you’re not slowing down – well done, gents.
Putting it all together… Throughout this season we’ve been sharing different tips and ideas to help you along on your weight-loss journey, and you’ve been doing the same. In our last week, I thought it would be nice just to recap some of the key things that we’ve learned over the season…
- Make small changes that last – Whether it’s reducing portion sizes, drinking more water, or being more active. Remember that behaviours you can sustain over the long-term are far better than short-term temporary fixes.
- Expect bad days – We face challenges and setbacks in everything we do – and losing weight is no different. Whenever you have a bad day – be it overindulging or feeling a little worse for wear the morning after a few drinks, just dust yourself off and get back on track. You’ve proved to yourselves by now that you are capable of having lots more good days than bad days.
- Check food labels for hidden calories – Remember, some food items have more calories than you think. Read the labels or better yet, make your own meals.
- Keep getting enough shut eye – Sleep keeps us functioning, and keeps the weight off.
- Calories-in, calories-out – to keep losing weight, always think about that equation, and put more out than in.
- GOALS – Set some S.M.A.R.T . goals for after the season has ended.
I’ll use next week’s post as a chance for a wrap up and a thank you, but just wanted to use this week’s post to recap those important tips. There are loads more that you’ve shared and that have worked for you all, so if you’ve found something that works for you, just keep on doing it.
Can’t wait for what will be an earth shattering finish to the final round of matches of the season on Wednesday!
See you lads then!