MVF Soccer UWA - S4 - Week 9 - Centenary Week!

Another week here at MAN v FAT Soccer UWA! This week we have achieved the 100kg mark and it’s all due to your hard work! Great job men. Massive week of bonuses with an incredible 14 hat tricks; 4 from Rhinos, 3 from Lime Sweat Tears, 2 from Man Titty, Marshmellows, & Yellow Subs, and 1 from Red Roosters. In addition, let’s welcome Josh N (Yellow Subs) into the 5% club and Tiago ‘powerhouse’ de souza (Red Roosters) into the 10% club. Simply AMAZING work lads! Lets keep this momentum going til the end of the season!

The final push… To keep going strong, let’s always just remember the basics: calories in, and calories out. The key to keeping the weight coming off is to maintain the calorie deficit. Either that means trimming a little off your regular meals, cutting sugar from your coffees, switching from the pint to middy – the ways are endless. Or, you can up the intensity in your weekly exercise. It may be a good idea to have a quick look back over the weeks – what were you doing that worked?

My second word of advice is to encourage you to obtain plenty of sleep. Getting sufficient shut-eye has been shown to be an important factor in weight-loss—it will help you to avoid cravings and make healthy food choices (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sleep-and-weight-loss#section3). If you want to find out more on how to get a better night sleep, follow this link: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/17-tips-to-sleep-better#section3

One final note before I sign off this week. Just wanted to remind everyone to please respect the calls made by the ref and do not hassle him. There will be times when you don’t agree with a call, but that doesn’t apply to you only. Others will feel the same way too.The ref is making the best calls he can based on the information he has. So respect his decision and play on. Most importantly, do not forget the reason we are here in the first place – its the weight-loss! So let’s keep our focus on that!

That’s all from me this week. Let’s get ready for another great night of matches next week!

p.s. isn’t the lighting so much better now?!?!?!

Coach B