Oi oi saveloy (s)

Morning all. How’s everyone doing? Not been here in an aeon and quite unsurprisingly, have lost absolutely sod all whilst fending for myself. Been busy down the gym and running quite a bit, but the food remains my biggest challenge.
Hope everyone’s well, hope you’re all making good progress, looking forward to catching up with some old faces and meeting some new peeps.

3 Likes

I must have started an old boys revival! Welcome back!!

2 Likes

Few old heads returning. Welcome back.

1 Like

I remember you guys.
Not that I can be proud of my recent contributions or weight gain. I managed to ‘grow’ by a couple of stones these last 12 months.
I’m starting again.

1 Like

I was down to 88.5kg and then moved house and job and put just under 30kg back on.

1 Like

“Welcome back” doesn’t seem hugely appropriate, but welcome back, anyway

2 Likes

Join us in the Halloween challenge if you fancy it, gents. Little bit of accountability until the end of October might not go amiss if you’ve been struggling recently. Welcome back and good luck shedding the pounds, we’re all here for you. :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Still here lol

This forum has mostly become a place to post MvF football scores these days

2 Likes

Well let’s get some other fat loss content going again.

6 Likes

It’s a pity that the really reason for every one join is man V Fat, not man v soccer???

@maxnas is totally right!!
I feel that it’s lost its edge, direction?!!
That’s what I think, I have dipping in and out and there is a really lack of something???!
That’s my 2 pence worth @admin??

Yes. This is what appealed to me when I started.
I too have dipped out over the last year as I found the stuff I was interested in was buried in the avalanche of football.
Great for the players, it has been a runaway success, but less so for me and maybe some others too.

1 Like

I’m back for some accountability as well, having had an epiphany on Sunday when I realised that a year ago I was under 70kg and I’m now 81kg… clearly I can’t be left to my own devices.

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of us old lags are becoming acutely aware that this is a very long term commitment.

I got down to 171lb, but I’ve been lurking in the mid-180s since August 2018. I’ve even gone over 190 a couple of times.

Not sure how to get the mojo that lost me 5 stone back?

3 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping you lot can help me with.

Getting my mojo back!

2 Likes

Hi guys same story here I dropped 4.5 stone and I am up 1 stone and half now , the mojo - Spark had gone! The mind set us hard to focus the most I think??? I need help now as I feel I am slipping back to my old ways and weight!?

1 Like

We should get an old boys MVFIA going next time round.

4 Likes

Now that would be good. Yes I think I got a bit disillusioned with all the footie stuff and the dwindling of the MVFIAs

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m short on motivation also. I went on a streak last year to get down a few for Xmas. Then for my trip to Ireland. I don’t seem to have the drive I had this time last year. I thought it was easy. My biggest shock is how quickly it goes on.

3 Likes

Wow - great to see some old names. Haven’t been here for a looong time, got bored with the football posts. So I got up to 30 stone had a gastric bypass and now down to just under 18 stone. The honeymoon period is over and now I need motivation and support, so here I am!

6 Likes