Oldbury season 9 week 2 weight loss at 162.6kg

Some great results this week on the scales and all teams getting maximum tracking goals, keep pushing next week is hattrick week for those of you who attended registration and lost in week 1 and 2.

3 x 5% tonight and a big well done to paul hill, Dan Hickman and Gordon Winwood.

Another notable 5% this week was mine. A two week break from my Wednesday night league meant extra focus to stay on track and achieve my 5% this week and take my place on top of weight loss goals scored league for the season and 4th in % loss league. A proud personal achievement for me and could tell the difference in my pitch sharpness. 4 weeks remaining for me to stay in pole position or that’s the hope and see if my team can catch the leaders in overrall league and weight loss leagues as we sit in second place. If we don’t achieve it but it helps my focus and I achieve then win win in the lead up to Christmas and the festivities and high calorie days and nights ahead with work socials, friend socials and family. Not even worked out how many calories in a German hotdog from German market and a beer stein yet but we all deserve a treat now and then.

A rough guide to my week below if helps any of you with changes and tweaks

If it helps anyone.
On my good days my intake has been
Cup of tea and porridge or fruit first thing in morning.
Black coffees and pints of water in day.
Soup for lunch and chicken skewer or protein pot.
Fruit snack or maybe low cal crisps.
Tea - sushi and soup or chicken dinner or home made bolognaise/ meatballs.
Theres been couple of high cal days like miller and carter or Indian take away once a week but followed that with footy exercise on the day or day after. Treat snacks choose favourites in moderation - love a toblerone lol.
Ignore if no help but if helps 1 person in next few weeks into Xmas then is worth me sending it.

Weight loss by team cumulative
Bayern munchies 25.8kg
Inter losing weight 16.3kg
Ivory toast 30kg
Porky blinders 22.5kg
Real madras 44.6kg
Snackrington Stanley 23.4kg

The league played an 11s game vs Telford on Sunday just gone at portway a great game and some good performances we lost 4-2 but it was closer than score suggests and a return game awaits after Christmas.

Weight loss team of the week
1/Gordon Winwood 3kg loss
2/Jamie Degge 3kg loss
3/dan Hickman 3.2kg loss
4/Kristian Clarke 4.2kg
5/Kieran Harper 5kg loss
6/matthew Maries 5.1 kg

Captains shout outs for the week

Ivory toast All of toast played well today Luke fantastic get assist and a goal

Inter losing weight All the team for a great performance and especially Paul for hitting 5%

Real madras Stu and Paul for us but as a team on the pitch all of the team massively improved

Porky blinders Mark for his defensive work and consistency on the scales

Really good team effort for Snackrington. Special mention for Flash (again!:joy:), good saves and hit his 5%. Matty for 5kg loss and another Bigz screamer.

Everyone for munchies 2nd half we came together as a team