One season down, on to the next one

Morning all,

Just thought I’d post a new thread now that I’ve finished my first season at Fox Hollies, which culminated in a cup competition in the last few weeks.

Personally, it’s been great motivation for me, I’ve lost 10.2kg over the first season, hit my 10% target, made some great new friends and really found a buzz for playing again, so much that I’ve signed up for a thursday league at a much faster pace.

I also finished 4th Overall in the weightloss league which keeps me motivated to do better next season.

Few grumbles regarding the set up that have been raised but hopefully seem to be getting ironed out.

Last night saw us play a cup final against a team who in the past we’ve been steam rolled by, last night although we lost on the scaled 10-8, we managed to win 2-0 on the pitch, real progress and a huge building block for next season. Considering we finished bottom of the football league this season, and they won it, last night was huge.

Got a great bunch of lads in the team, all super motivated and ready to kick on next season. Can’t wait to get started. Target for me is to lost another 10lb then I’ll be more than happy with where I’m at.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully down on the scales!) :soccer:

1 Like