Rockingham End of Season 2020

Well done to everyone for joining in the MAN V FAT 2020 season 2.
Our final results are in, so I thought I’d give you all a bit of a wrap-up…
Blue team was placed at the top of the league with 23 points, followed by Red with 18, Green team with 13, and then Yellow with 2.

The Rockingham League lost a whopping 102kgs in total. With Yellow team at the top of the weightloss ladder, 31.20kgs, then Red with 30.85kgs, Green 20.15kgs, and then Blue 19.60kg. So no matter which stats you use, there’s winners across the whole league, and you should all feel pretty proud of being a part of this great achievement.

We had 22 players this season, and 8 of these players lost 5% of their weight in the 14 week season. That’s over 1/3 of players in our league - which is impressive. Good on you all for joining the program, working hard and having fun on match night. Enjoy the long term benefits of being healthier, leaner and fitter as a result of keeping track of what you eat and the weekly match night.

Thanks very much to our ref Terry, for umpiring the matches each week, and also for organising the weekly match nights over the summer holiday break.

MAN V FAT will start up again on Feb 4th 2021, with an information night to be scheduled in January - details to come your way soon.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and a terrific New Year. I look forward to seeing you all again in February.

Kind regards
Nicole