Run Every Day

http://www.ronhill.com/runeveryday/

Run Every Day in October.

I’ve just signed up for this :scream:

Anyone else interested?

Add your name and your distance each day you achieve!

3 Likes

It came up on my insta feed last night, as I’m half way through Cto5K it might be a bit ambitious, but I’ll have a think about it over the week.

2 Likes

There’s no distance demand. Just the act of running.

1 Like

I’d be up for that. Currently on 5/6 days per week.

1 Like

Sign up. If you use Strava, join the club. We could run “accountability” with a thread here, too

1 Like

Done - all signed up and linked to Strava :+1:

Aye, I’m in

I feel like I could do this. I’m not going to Strava though, bored of fitness apps now, would jump on an accountability thread if someone wanted to run it…

Happy to run it. How to set it up?

1 Like

I think @mikechristopher had figured out a way of embedding a Google Sheets into a post which could be pinned at the top of the page.

1 Like

Really struggling with this. I’ve done the sheet, but I can’t figure out how to embed.

@admin edited my post and all I got was this lousy apology. Sorry.

1 Like

Thanks to @mikechristopher I think I’ve got the RunEveryDay spreadsheet up and editable. Could someone give it a go to see if you can edit it, please?

@admin
@Matt76
@ilpirata

anyone else doing this?

Gracias

3 Likes

Signed up and put my name on the spreadsheet. Hopefully this has worked.

2 Likes

Me too. Starting with a bang. Just about so set off for a 10k as part of the Great Scottish run. Quite how I’ll be able to walk tomorrow, never mind run, will be interesting.

2 Likes

Yep - tested it and it’s all working. I’d love to join you but my 40th falls in October and I wonder how disappointing it would be. Maybe that’s more of a reason to do it. ponders

1 Like

Ok, balls to it, I’m in. I’m going to count any run further than the end of our road (250m) as long as I’ve got trainers and shorts on, that’s an official run. Thanks for posting this @Doctor_Bong!

3 Likes

Decided to hit it with a bang too. :slight_smile:

To add to that though, for everyone reading or considering it, please do listen to your bodies - this is a bit of fun and motivation… but not worth getting injured over. Also, let’s be really clear that there’s no minimum distance here. Much like the ‘Dry September’ challenge, the most impressive and inspirational participation in this sort of thing is almost always the person who really didn’t think it was for them. So - for anyone considering it who thinks it’s too much, I say just sign up and go for it and treat every single effort as a victory. If that means 10 x 0.5km runs over the month, compared with 0 x 0.5km runs of the month, then that’s massive in my book !

3 Likes

If people want to, we could enter distance ran, and then get some data on “extra miles ran” at the end of the month. Let’s make a decision today

1 Like

Cto5K Wk3 D1
3km on the beach in the rain
even the mellowing influence of Courtney Barnett couldn’t stop me swearing at Sara Millican’s exhortations by the end!

3 Likes