Southampton league

southampton

Are you still intrested in a kick about? Im starting a group in Hamble on a friday evening.

Yeah keep me updated. I’m over Romsey way, but Friday eves should be ok.

Hello, just registered, how many do we need to get started?

is there a general feeling about which day of the week would work best?

Starts this friday. Hope yiu can make it.

Hi, how’s the group going? I really need to pull my finger out and get out there playing footy!

Any update on the Southampton league? How near are we getting to this?

Hi @whizzpop2 - Southampton is on 19 registered players currently, we need to hit at least 30 players before we can then launch a league there.

I’m still tempted to try and just arrange a get together for a kick about outside of this site…

Hi, there are a few of us who have a kick about on a Friday at Hamble Sports Centre 7pm for an hour £5 pitch fee, this is only while we wait for the league to start if you are still intrested

Hi Whizzpop2, there are a few of us who have a kick about on a Friday at Hamble Sports Centre 7pm for an hour £5 pitch fee, this is only while we wait for the league to start if you are still intrested

Thanks thats good to know! I’d be interested

We are play this Friday if interested, Hamble Sports Complex 7pm

Any updates? I can’t believe I signed up just over a year ago and still nothing!!! I’m surprised more guys aren’t interested.

Hi all, just registered. Hope this league starts up soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi guys just just signed up, I see that southampton league was struggling for numbers I was thinking of joining so I just done it and hope we’re very close or maybe I was the final guy needed. I am interested in the football meet once a week to get started on loosing a few pounds! Fingers crossed we start soon!

Southampton league is at 27 members, almost there!!! #3more

Hi, newbie here, have just joined and signed up for the southampton league, just wondering if its likely to happen or not, it seems to have taken forever already, sorry to be pessimistic but i really wanna get involved with something like this.

Or even if its not likely to happen does anybody know of any groups of lads who grt together for a kick about, im purely after a decent laugh whilst getting fit, or if no groups currently maybe we could set one up once a week until the league starts?

Hi, I wouldn’t expect too much to happen here.

I’ve long been interested in meeting up for a kick about as and when i can fit it in around parenting. I’d actually rather that than commit to playing regularly as part of a team.

Im based in Romsey.