Torquay league

ok thanks I saw that the Plymouth league has a start date, I’ll try and drop into Bridgwater one Thursday night as i’m normally passing the services junction about 6.30 . Should be back on the parkrun trail this Saturday as the local swimming pool is getting too busy first thing on Saturday

Signed Up today :slight_smile:

Great welcome , we need to get thirty sign up to get the wheels in motion , so if you can spread the word and maybe get some leaflets out it will all help😀

@admin how many are registered for the league now?

Still only 13 for Torquay - the issue is that Exeter and now Plymouth have both launched and I think that’s tempted some across.

ok thanks, did you do the article for the riviera magazine.
I might retire after 7 season at lode heath and think about moving on maybe as a referee, need to see what happens later this year

Has there been any progress on the proposed league I’ve now finished at lode heath and I’m full time in Brixham. I fear I may end up having to go to walking football if the league doesn’t start

@smithr82 hey Roger how are things with you? Any news on Torquay league. Missing playing on Tuesdays now I’m down in Brixham

@admin @smithr82 hi both, how close are we to the magical 30?

@admin
@smithr82
Interesting story in the local paper herald express, South Devon college is just starting second season of a scheme that sound identical to manvfat , never seem it advertised anywhere, no wonder there is lack of signings for manvfat they have 71 playerssigned up. Story can be found online, disappointed to read this