Wakefield-Huddersfield-Barnsley

Hi

I’m new to this site. Just found it today. Does anybody know which of the above teams is the closest to having a full team to get started? I’live in between them all near Scissett. So could make it to any of or all of Wakefield\Huddersfield\Barnsley.

Cheers

Gareth

Hello @gmknowles

I’ve had a look on our website, and for Scissett, you are about equal distance from 3 Live Leagues:-

LEAGUES

• Leeds | Goals Centre | Wednesdays | 8-10PM (14.88 m) - Live League - this is a league that is up and running now. MORE INFORMATION / JOIN THIS LEAGUE

• Rotherham | Parkgate Astro | Fridays | 7-9PM (15.01 m) - Live League - 1 free places - this league is up and running now and has 1 free places on it - claim yours now! MORE INFORMATION / JOIN THIS LEAGUE

• Sheffield | St George’s Park, Westfield | Tuesdays | 8 - 10PM (21.35 m) - Live League - this is a league that is up and running now. MORE INFORMATION / JOIN THIS LEAGUE

The leagues you have mentioned are planned leagues, so they are not due to be started in September so far. The leagues I have listed are running and you can sign up to them now.

Thanks for the reply!
The ones mentioned are probably too far for me to attend regularly. I think I’ll wait for some local interest. I’m an old git so probably need to do some fitness work before playing a game.

Cheers