We are back - west brom

Long awaited return tonight at a new venue for remainder of the year portway leisure centre.

Welcome back all old and new.

Let’s start the night with a big well done to Tim Burns, Rob Baker, Greg Dyas, Kirk Dyas, Billy Cope and Ebs Samuel who all recorded weight losses on the scales tonight so were lighter today than mid March when we checked in last. Tremendous work :clap:

It’s transfer deadline day in pro football and today in our league we have seen a name change from Dundee cake United to FC twenty stone a new team name to go along with 5 new signings. Welcome to Aaron Hodgson, Adam Tallack, Ben peacock and John Meddings who have played in other leagues in the past and to Jason Glover new with us.

Nachos played them tonight in a friendy and nachos welcome 3 new signings a big welcome to Peter Dangerfield and returners David Clarke and mark Palmer.

Pie in the sky blues welcome Adam Reeson to the team and they started back with a pre season friendly v Quakers who line up for the season with new signings Tony green, Dan Wootton and returner Si Holmes.

Our 3rd game tonight saw psv with new signing Paul Brookes v VARsity who line up with Jon Stanaway joining them.

All teams with a fresh player and fresh energy to go again and create some habits for healthier lifestyles to end 2020 and into 2021.

Tracking goals in the league and cup games will take the form of screenshot your book or app and send me a photo. One of our covid changes along with face mask for weigh in, slight reduction on game duration to allow for same throughput of players.

11aside game Saturday here at our temporary home v Birmingham Ctc league should be a good game and build on the great performance v Telford of a couple of weeks ago when we won 4-3.

Weight gain expected after the last 6 months don’t worry we are here and first step made and as a bonus each team can be awarded an extra 2 goals In 1game week.

The bonus you achieve is a coaches bonus on the week when as a team you are back recording a Cumulative weight loss so for example :
Team A had 15kg weight loss In March and now on return your at a 20 kg gain for the season.
Lose that 20.1kg and your back with a cumulative weight loss And 2 bonus goals.

Individually the weight you recorded tonight has overwritten week 4 from March so as an example

I registered feb 2020 for season at 100kg
At week 4 I was 95.5
Now tonight I am 110kg

No own goals each week but to hit my 5 and 10% I need to lose the gain from lockdown so my 5% target is 95kg. Hope this makes sense.
Each week you will still score your 0.5 for a loss and still eligible for hattricks.

Weight loss pairs have been shared with your captains the idea is benefit your team by working as a pair to encourage each other challenge each other and the top 8 pairs for weight loss kg at end of October game weeks will go through to knock out quarter final round.