Week 1 - UWA League - Reset and re-calibrate (for real this time)

Well what a journey this past week has been lads. Can I just say I am stoked to see how you have handled a team re-shuffle after a 7 week pre-season.

To all those newcomers I hope you enjoyed your first night and I want to personally congratulate you for joining the league, the first step is always the hardest. I was very proud to see the majority of you gents had lost weight since the ending of pre-season and that you didn’t deliberately impact your health for an easier registration weight.

The overall results for week 1:

(Blue) vs (Red) 3 - 4

(Green) vs (Yellow) 3 - 5

(White) vs Black Panthers 7 - 2

Some intense efforts out there on the pitch last night, hopefully we see the same dedication continue throughout the week to bring home some off-pitch goals for each of your teams.

You can see match results anytime at www.manvfatsoccer.com.au/uwa, and if you click on ‘Latest Results’(the tab on the right of the results box) and hover your mouse over the scores (e.g., 4–2), you’ll be able to see a break down of where the score came from.

Please remember to discuss with your teammates what you would like your team name to be (only black team has chosen so far) and let me know. Also this week I recommend getting to know your new teammates, figure out what each others goals are, why are you here? This will only benefit you for the next 14 weeks as you work together and strive towards your individual achievements. Support one another.

Have a fabulous week, myself and the scales will see you next Thursday.

Sincerely,

Hamish