Week 11 - UWA League - Warm-ups and Stretching

Week 11 Finished,

Only 3 weeks left to go now lads, the perfect number of weeks to score your team one more hat trick for the season!

This week I would like to give a shout-out to Thomas of ‘Blue Mountains’. You may have seen by now that Thomas is in goals every week of the season, this is due to an injury preventing him from running. Thomas has still managed to achieve his 5% weight-loss certificate despite a lack of physical activity - with a significant reliance on clean eating in the kitchen.

I would also like to mention Paul of FC F.C. After a low week last Thursday, Paul got into gear this week to lose a whopping 3.0kg. Paul told me he really needed a big win this week to bring his motivation back up. Well done Paul.

Some Cracking cat-like reflexes from Carl Mousley in goals last night as well.

On-Pitch results

Better Red than Dead vs Blue Mountains 0 - 2
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs FC F.C (yellow) 1 - 7
Black Panthers vs Weighty Whites 0 - 7

Off-Pitch results

Better Red than Dead vs Blue Mountains 3 - 6
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs FC F.C (yellow) 6 - 3
Black Panthers vs Weighty Whites 0 - 2

Overall Results for week 11

Better Red than Dead vs Blue Mountains 3 - 8
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs FC F.C (yellow) 7 - 10
Black Panthers vs Weighty Whites 0 - 9

You can see match results anytime at www.manvfatsoccer.com.au/uwa , and if you click on ‘ Latest Results’ (the tab on the right of the results box) and hover your mouse over the scores (e.g., 4 – 2), you’ll be able to see a break down of where the score came from.

Shout-Out to Current Team Weight Loss Leaders… Based on kgs lost to-date.**

• Blue Mountains - 22.70kg
  • West Ham and Cheese (Green) - 19.20kg
  • Black Panthers - 17.50kg

Overall League weight loss to date: 87.8kg

Unfortunately this week we saw more injuries. Try to ensure you arrive in time to do a good 10 minute warm up which should help to reduce the risk of injury. If you are unsure of what type of activities to do in a warm up check out the link below.

Many thanks,

Hamish

1 Like