Week 5!

Great week with 6 people reaching their 5%,
WELL DONE to Sam Dawtrey, Adrian Woodmore, Allen Harris, Mark Hobday, Gavin Hampton, Richard A’len. :clap:

Stats so far, :soccer:
Overall we see Little Piggies top of the league, Closely followed by Pathetico Madrid who are currently leading on the Pitch.

Ben and Richards Recipe!! :yum:
A Gooden this week…
50th anniversary of the Big Mac replacement :hamburger:

serves 4
400g lean beef mince
1 white onion, finely chopped
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
teaspoons American mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Olive oil cooking spray
4 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
4 multigrain rolls, halved, toasted
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1 large tomato, sliced
1 small cucumber, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced

Combine mince, white onion, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, mustard and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into four even patties

Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray pan lightly with oil. Cook for 10 minutes, turning every couple of mins Top patties with cheese. Cook, covered, for a further 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.

Place roll bases on plates. Top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, patties and roll tops

Kacie’s Tip of the Week!!:bulb:
Meal prepping is my favourite thing when it comes to food, its a great way to know your eating the right foods for lunch/dinner, instead of going to the shops and getting a meal deal, i have seen from your diaries there are a few of you who go for that quick and easy option. BUT!! Meal prepping can be just as quick and easy and you also know what exactly is going in your meals and it means you can make sure you get all the nutrients you need.
How i meal prep… i like to keep my prepping fresh so when i cook dinner i normally cook a couple of extra portions for lunches the next and the day after that, proving the right combinations of meat and vegetables.
This can also be done on a Sunday evening, meal prepping for the whole week and even putting your tubs in the freezer to keep fresh.
I use the takeaway style plastic pots so you know you are not over eating at lunch.
Like to see you guys give it ago, will definitely help with making healthier eating choices. Mixing the meals up each week.

I know its Valentines Day next week :heart:,
those that won’t be here and are out celebrating,
Just remember…don’t eat too many chocolates and come back the next week hitting them losses. :smiley:

Kacie!:+1:

1 Like

Hi from the Newcastle league.

Agree on meal prepping…