Week 9 - UWA league a recommendation

Bad news for Black Panther’s this week with the unfortunate loss of Emerson for a few weeks.

A huge effort from Ali of West Ham and Cheese (Green) for breaking under 100kg and scoring the 3rd 5% certificate of the season.

On-Pitch results
Black Panthers vs FC F.C (Yellow) 3 - 8
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs Better Red than Dead 9 - 2
Weighty Whites vs Blue Mountains 7 - 3

Off-Pitch results

Black Panthers vs FC F.C (Yellow) 2 - 1
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs Better Red than Dead 0 - 3
Weighty Whites vs Blue Mountains 2 - 1

Overall Results for week 9

Black Panthers vs FC F.C (Yellow) 5 - 9
West Ham and Cheese (Green) vs Better Red than Dead 9 - 5
Weighty Whites vs Blue Mountains 9 - 4

You can see match results anytime at www.manvfatsoccer.com.au/uwa , and if you click on ‘ Latest Results’ (the tab on the right of the results box) and hover your mouse over the scores (e.g., 4 – 2), you’ll be able to see a break down of where the score came from.

Shout-Out to Current Team Weight Loss Leaders… Based on kgs lost to-date.**

• Blue Mountains - 17.8kg
  • Black Panthers - 17.0g
  • West Ham and Cheese (Green) - 15.5kg

Overall League weight loss to date: 74.3kg

Small post this week gents with a quick recommendation. As per my previous topic on an intervention with alcohol, avoid it where ever you can and even consider non-alcoholic alternatives.

If you absolutely must drink I recommend ‘Hahn Ultra Crisp’ for those of you who endulge in beer as your beverage of choice.

https://www.hahn.com.au/beers/hahn-ultra-crisp/

This beer has a rice base, 99% sugar free, preservative free and even gluten free! The only thing it isnt is alcohol free!

This beer is approx. 400 kilojoules - Thats the equivalent to one ‘party sized’ mars bar or half a ‘thick’ beef sausage. So obviously still not ideal for losing weight but it is going to minimize the impact on your weight-loss path versus the alternatives alcoholic beverages.

That is all from me for this week.

Until next time,

Hamish