What a couple of weeks

What a couple of weeks for me. Reached my 3 stone weight loss, won the Man v Fat Glasgow Cup trophy with my team Barras and completed the Great Scottish Run 10K. The help ive received from Man v Fat has allowed me to do this and given me the motivation to do things I could never have even imagined a year ago!

Congratulations mate - great results there!

Cracking result - well done mate. Three stone is a massive achievement. What difference has it made in how you feel?

Brilliant!!

Cheers lads, has made a massive difference, feeling better about myself and letting me do things like running and playing football which I would never have dreamed of a year ago. Even stuff like walking upstairs without getting out of breath. Has been big changes and I can’t believe I’ve done it and continuing to lose weight

Congrats. I really like reading stuff like this :+1:

Cheers Matt appreciate it

It is stories like these which make everything we do here worthwhile - congratulations and keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Little bit late to reply but a massive well done to you. You have put in a lot of effort and it’s great to see the changes it’s making!

well done a great result ,:+1:

That’s some serious going, and pretty inspirational! Massive well done mate! :clap::clap::clap: