What are you snacking on today?

oh these!? interesting! that’s not bad 2G of carbs for a choccy bar - that’s the same as my fizzy vitamins and electrolytes !

Those are the ones! I really like them and have noticed them popping up in train station WH Smiths and in my local corner shop. I’m told that the peanut butter ones are nice, but I really don’t like peanut butter so…

@rkr786 their PR people sent me a big box of them when we did a competition to win some on MVF, that was a very nice few weeks!

yep these ones mate

my Dad gets a discount at his health store! lol.

I got a whole box of the white choc ones. I entered the competition but didn’t win sadly! lol

halo top ice cream Salted Caramel half a tub with a handful of Raspberries less than 200 calories.

LN_747467_BP_11

I’ve got these to snack on today, they’re so nice and verrrry low in calories

I’ve had these and they are pretty cool, they get stuck in your teeth a bit though!

I normally have to have an afternoon snacks. I factor them into my daily limit though, so I’m never going over that limit. Still, it does detract from my dinner calories.

Today, I’m having 2 Kind Peanut bars. 1 Peanut butter Dark Chocolate bar (200 calories) and 1 Almond & Coconut bar (190 calories).

bananas are my go to snack atm!

apples or satsuma at work, caramel snack-a-jack at home