What's the weirdest thing you've tried for losing weight?

God that is an immense amount of `running man’ dancing…

whizz + laxatives = Hammer Time

Well if you are dancing for 8 hours a day 5 days a week and then eating next to nothing then you will drop a few pounds. In fairness I couldn’t believe it when I saw him, I thought he was a different person, from 18 stone to 13 stone during the ‘summer break’ from university!!

I doubt it was the running man though, it was probably more ‘big fish, little fish, cardboard box’ back then, the running man was a bit old skool, and was yet to make its comeback!!

@James_H

most of my `dancing’ back then off my nut on that filthy stuff much more resembled a very confused sweaty maniac, directing traffic, chatting complete 100mph shit to anyone that would listen!

there was definitely nothing that resembled the coordination of stacking shelves in the retail environment!

Just to respond to the question…

I’ve done the Master Cleanse with maple syrup, lemon and cayenne powder. Utter nonsense, although the drink tasted amazing, that lasted about three days.

Laxative Tea Bags, Various Bodily Flushes, Ephedrine, Juice Fasts, you name it, I’ve tried it!

me too lol

I guess it’s not strange, but the worst thing I tried was Phentermine. The doctor wouldn’t give it to me and when I bugged enough for it she gave me the lowest dosage which wasn’t enough to be effective unfortunately. That pill made my mouth dryer than the Sahara Desert no matter that I did!

Your doctor gave you speed because you bugged them? Mine won’t give us aspirin!

Mine won’t give me an appointment… lol

“There’s an appointment available in 3 weeks time”

I’ll either be better or dead by then :smile:

I was grossly misinformed from friends on it, but I was so desperate I pushed to have it. She told me one month and no more.

Luckily I have a workplace clinic which is free for employees, so that is who I use when I need a quick appointment.

Ask and you shall receive.

After catching up with this topic I’ve decided to give Speed another go.

I’m not a big Keanu Reeves fan but it’s on E4 now.

Hahahaha! Amazing!

Ah man, its rough, am glad yous both got out of it. I must admit iv done that too partly as a weightloss thing partly just like some kind of thing for when i was feelin sh!t n it felt like a way to get feelings out. Im tryin 2 not do it again tho cos it makes me feel baf physically + mentally i dont wanna go down that road