Where are you from?

Great work @pisces316. So impressed.

Poole in Dorset

I think @admin has probably got his eye on you for an amazing loser story at some point, start typing now :wink:

As this has popped up now, I’m in Peterborough, although originally from Cambridge.

Just saw this thread pop up and so here you go. I am living in Stroud, Gloucestershire.

Not far from you @mikechristopher NW London here. Live in Hendon.

Sunny Hampshire! Just outside Winchester

Not so sunny Bradford for me! In Gods own country!!

I am from Lincoln in the County of Lincolnshire.

Most people have heard of it but have no idea where it is!

Gatesville, Texas!

Born in Wigan, Lancashire, lived in South Manc for a good while, now based in Wilmslow in lovely Cheshire. Not a million miles away from you, @admin !

From just outside Belfast. Basically, where most of the last season of Game of Thrones was shot. We get used to seeing film crews and forests sprayed with snow in the middle of summer!

Derry in the north of Ireland. Currently residing in Bahrain for a few years

Born in Wolverhampton but spent most my life living in Birmingham, live in solihull area now, spent my high school days in blackpool, but i don’t say to much of that one :joy:

From the Sussex coast, but been living in the best city in the world (Bristol) the last 6 years.

Bridgwater - Home of Carnival…
For those of you unaware of our finest hour check out YouTube and don’t forget the watch squibbing videos. No health and safety down here!

I’m from birmingham area, villa season ticket holder…unfortunately :smiley:

Blimey!
I was brought up in hatch end- then moved to long elmes, just up the road from you! My brother still lives in Wealdstone.
Living in Maidenhead,berks now

Burton on Trent,staffs

Brixham but due to work back in Solihull mon-fri hence joined the Lode Lane league, hoping to see a league spring up in Torbay next year as i’d like the journey to carry-on