Wirral league

Hi @aprmike

To boost your league’s numbers, I recommend reading this forum post - How can I help bring MAN v FAT Football to my area?

Also, here’s some flyers and posters you can use in your local area! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gkyam0kn9oe41xn/AACGR93ANHiPo17n9_tQdDg4a/Posters%20and%20flyers%20to%20share!?dl=0

:thinking:
One of many posts stating 30 is the required amount.

Been waiting around a year for the Wirral league to get up and running, patience is running out, thinking of quitting this now and finding something else, the nearest leagues to me aren’t really an option.

Anyone fancy just doing a five a side somewhere. We only need ten of us. We can arrange ourselves!

5 Likes

Sounds great, maybe you could set up a Facebook page or group?

I don’t do Facebook! Not had Facebook in years. I only have twitter

Signed up, where are we at? :sunglasses:

Just signed up this morning suppose that is another +1. Any updates on when this league may start, some people commenting saying they’ve waited a while.

Good luck. I doubt it will ever take off. They said 30 then it’s forty!!! Plus they want 10 per team to play 5 a side?!? Looks like not much game time🤨

How many do we have signed up now?

Hi everyone,

I got fed up of waiting and set about finding out how to delete my account, I had an e-mail exchange with the payments team, and was informed that a league in Tranmere would be starting in January.
Now I’m holding out to see if it actually happens !

Did you keep proof of this

Yes, I’ve still got the e-mail

Any further news on this starting up???

Starts on the 24/1/2020, saw them post it on FB before. Pensby tho, bit of a mission for myself.

I don’t have face book and have not got a email yet. Thanks for letting me know

Just signed up for the Wirral league. Looking forward to it starting!

Just signed up to Wirral league, looking forward to it starting

Just signed up as well. Not tried this before, but looking forward to it starting too!

Just signed up, hopefully see you all in January